SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Technology professional with over 15 years’ experience. Experience with data-driven environments deploying web analytics initiatives for business and marketing teams. Experienced providing insights into the drivers of broad-spectrum marketing and business needs. Adobe Insight certified expert, Omniture Certified Professional Architect
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
comScore Digital Analytix Certified – 2013
Adobe Certified Expert: Insight – 2011
Omniture Certified Professional Architect: Omniture Insight – 2008
Certified Information Systems Security Professional: CISSP– 2006 – Not current
Mastering the Requirements Process: Systemation – 2002
Project Management for Information System: Systemation – 2002
Attended Gonzaga University 1991 – 1993
|· Web Analytics Implementation||· Technology Management|
|· Tag Management Implementation||· Security Assessment|
|· SDLC (Software Development Lifecycle)
· Agile (acting scrum master)
· PMLC (Project Management Life Cycle)
|· On-shore / Off-shore management experience
· Adobe Data Workbench (Insight), Adobe Site Catalyst, Tealium, Ensighten, comScore Digital Analytix MS Excel, Access, Word, Filemaker, AlphaSoftware, PowerPoint, Visio, Project
Solutions Consultant/Sales Engineer November 2014 – Current
- Sales Engineer – support sales for a behavioral analytics product deployed on Hadoop.
- Adobe Data Workbench consultant working on projects for Microsoft and Lowes.
May 2014 –November 2014
- Worked with small business and government work groups building business system solutions that enable them to replace paper processes, track compliance adherence and/or convert business solutions to mobile platforms.
- Solutions included a mobile iPod app for scanning and tracking produce collection, equipment tracking iPad application and a Quality Minute dissemination and tracking solution.
Analytics Engagement Manager
May 2012 – October 2013
- As Analytics Engagement lead for Costco, analyzed retail log data, identified data elements needed to build household and membership profiles in Adobe Insight to bring online and offline point of sale data together, allowing for cross channel marketing and analytics.
- Worked closely with the data analytics team to identify household segments through Insight to build direct marketing lists.
- Leveraged Ensighten Manage 1.0, implemented Atlas and RIO campaign tracking and WEDCS, WebTrends and Site Catalyst analytics tags for various clients.
- Solution design and deployment through Tag Management using both Ensighten and Tealium for Microsoft.com and Microsoft Surface.
- Lead NFL.com engagement. Utilized mobile libraries in Tealium to enable SiteCatalyst application tracking.
Technology Consultant Volunteer
June 2001 – Current
- Used WordPress to build and maintain website focused on donation collection data, and yearly auction registration data.
- Developed a client management database system used for tracking and reporting on center activity.
- Developed and managed an auction management database that recorded item donation, catalog creation, catalog printing, event registration, event activity, invoice reporting and billing.
Analytics Solution Engineer
September 2011 – April 2012
JP Morgan Chase
- Lead engagements in the Digital Marketing group focused on enhancing the Adobe Insight Web Analytics solution
- Incorporated external data sources from various marketing agencies to monitor, report and track various marketing initiatives.
- Provided production support for our on-premise Adobe Insight system spanning over 100 Windows servers.
- Worked with marketing, product management & project teams to enhance and improve web measurement initiatives.
Web Analytics Solution Engineer
August 2008—August 2011
Demand Media (eHow.com, Livestrong.com, Cracked.com)
- Architect and Application administrator for Omniture Insight to support multiple business groups with analytics and monetization objectives.
- A member of Business Intelligence group as an architect and application administrator for Omniture Insight/Discover On Premise/Visual Science focused on design and support of the data capture architecture, data cleansing processes, monetization attribution and ETL process of business data from all media properties of Demand Media.
- Leveraged SQL, C#, Perl, Python and Bash to support the production requirements of a Business Intelligence program.
- Worked with cross-functional teams to design and implement content monetization for millions of content articles across the major media brands within Demand Media.
Web Analytics Engagement Lead
November 2007—July 2008
- Architected tagging solutions and data processing profiles in Visual Sciences to enable internal teams track campaign effectiveness and real-time analysis of checking account enrollment.
- Worked with product groups to identify application performance, marketing initiatives and intranet usage patterns.
- Managed one of the first analytics tracking solutions for SharePoint through Insight, which allowed them to track communication effectiveness and drive staffing decisions.
- Managed Windows based collection, data processing and reporting systems supporting multiple profiles and 50 + internal users.
eCommerce Security Specialist
June 2005—October 2007
Washington Mutual (wamu.com)
- Used analytics tools to investigate fraud use of websites and basic security development reviews within the project lifecycle.
- Acted as eCommerce liaison with internal and external auditors, and incident response.
Technology Program Manager
May 2003—June 2005
Washington Mutual (wamu.com)
- Managed a team of 6 FTE Project managers and 4 FTE Technical Analysts.
- Reported and tracked financial data in Excel and MS Project to control costs–tracked consulting costs and more accurately assign capital project expenses.
- Developed project financial tracking tools in Excel for use on large technology implementation projects with budgets over $10 Million.
- Used agile methodologies to lead team to improve project and release management processes as well as business requirements gathering improvements.
- Reduced estimation variances down to 8% and project change controls were kept to no more than 10% total project deliverables.
Technical Project Manager
September 2000—May 2003
Washington Mutual (wamu.com)
- Interfaced with Internet technical staff and business product managers to define project deliverables.
- Oversaw onshore / offshore services team to define and refine system requirements, along with interfaces and testing needs to deliver projects that affected the Internet platform.
- Provided coordination of on-going technology efforts for development, analyst and test teams consisting of 9 FTE and 14 onshore / offshore resources.
- Project managed 6 large e-Commerce projects